Robot Coupe has manufactured all types of kitchen equipment to make cooking easier for the busy chef. Their range includes mixers, vegetable preparation machines, cutters, graters, dicing equipment and now a blixer. It’s clear to see that they specialize in food preparation machines that take the drudgery out of cutting, peeling, dicing, and grating. Now that they’ve extended their range to include a blixer, it makes the catering business so much more exciting.
But what is a Robot Coupe Blixer and what can it do for you?
Well, in short, it is a combination of both a blender and a mixer. It takes the best functions of a blender and a mixer and combines them into one piece of versatile kitchen equipment. This eliminates the need for two separate machines and is consequently space saving too.
The Robot Coupe Blixer’s features include:
• A stainless steel motor shaft that is hygienic and long lasting. It is built for continuous and regular use.
• It has a pulse function for the quick blending of tough or hard ingredients such as root vegetables.
• The induction motor is reliable and durable. It is a quality motor that is manufactured for regular use.
• It has a magnetic safety system and a motor brake that ensures your safety during use. It will cut-out when it is over capacity.
• It has a high liquid capacity bowl. So you can blend or mix ingredients of up to two litres.
• It includes a sealed lid. We all know how necessary this is. No one wants the ingredients to land all over you and your kitchen.
• The bowl and the lid scraper are made in two parts so that it is easy to dismantle and to clean.
• It is able to mix at 3000 revolutions per minute. That is quite a high speed setting for a blixer.
The Robot Coupe Blixer is manufactured to blend or mix fruit and vegetables. It has the necessary functions for the hard fruit and vegetables as well as for the softer ones. You can set it on the single speed setting to either blend the mixture to a smooth runny consistency or you could simply use the pulse function if you want to keep some chunks of fruit in the mixture. This innovative catering equipment is great for the modern kitchen and is especially suitable for the busy restaurant kitchen while it saves space and money.